VOTE on ideas
You must be a Facilitator to add or customize this process step.
Voting allows contributors to prioritize ideas by allocating votes.
The voting process can be designed to allow contributors to do the following:
- allocate only one vote to ideas.
- allocate more than one vote to an idea.
- allocate all their votes before they can proceed to the next step.
- sort the results to show the most voted ideas at the top.
To add a VOTE step:
- Open the map customization page (see Customize your map).
- Navigate to PROCESS.
- Click ADD STEP.
- Click VOTE.
- Click OK.
To customize an existing VOTE process step:
- Navigate to PROCESS. Click the step to be customized.
- Adjust the behavior of the VOTE process.
- Click OK.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
To allocate a vote to an idea:
- Open the map. Navigate to the VOTE process step.
- Participants can allocate their votes by clicking the '+' and/or '-' to the right of each idea.
To view a VOTE report:
- Go to the map.
- Open the side panel by clicking the hamburger icon (top left).
- Select REPORT.
- Navigate to the VOTE tab. A summary of which ideas received votes, can be found.
To export, save or print a summary of VOTES, see Export map data to Excel.