GROUP related ideas
You must be a Facilitator to add or customize this process step.
Grouping lets participants put similar ideas into a group and rename it if needed. Doing this enables contributors to vote, rate, take action, or comment on groups of ideas.
GroupMap keeps an audit trail of group ideas (just in case).
To add or customize a GROUP step:
1. Open the map customization page (see Customize my map).
2. Navigate to PROCESS. Click ADD STEP. Select GROUP.
3. Click on the hamburger icon (right) to drag and drop into position.
To assign who can group ideas:
- Click the GROUP step.
- Select option.
- Click OK.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
To group ideas:
- Open the map. Navigate to the GROUP process step.
- Select ideas to group together by clicking the checkmark icon. It turns blue when you select the ideas.
c. Click GROUP to group ideas. It will also indicate the number of ideas selected.
d. You can now give the group a new title.
To view a GROUP report:
- Go to the map.
- Open the side panel by clicking the hamburger icon (top left).
- Select REPORTS.
- Navigate to the GROUP tab. A summary can be found showing what was grouped and by whom.
To export, save or print a GROUP report, see Export map data to Excel.