You must be a Facilitator to add or customize this process step.
Rating ideas is a process that allows participants to rate each idea on a sliding scale or against a score (up to 999). It allows contributors to rate independently without any influence or bias. The results are automatically collated to show ratings and their average.
To add a RATE step:
- Open the map customization page (see Customize your map).
- Navigate to PROCESS.
- Click ADD STEP.
Click RATE. Customize as needed.
To customize an existing RATE step:
- Navigate to PROCESS in the map customization page.
- Click on the RATE step to be customized.
- Customize as needed. Click OK.
Click SAVE CHANGES.
- To allocate ratings to ideas:
Open the map, then navigate to the RATE Process step.
Participants can allocate ratings by clicking on the idea and adjusting the blue circle cursor.
To view a RATE report:
- Go to the map.
- Open the side panel by clicking the hamburger icon (top left).
- Select REPORTS.
Navigate to the RATE tab. A summary of all ideas and their ratings can be found.
To export, save or print a RATE report, see Export data to Excel.