Export map data to Excel
- Go to your map
- Click on the OPTIONS MENU panel located on the top left of the screen
- In the Options Menu, select REPORTS. You will then be able to download either a PDF report of the map activity, a PDF just of the Map itself or a JPG version of the map.
- You can also click on each of the REPORT TABS for each stage to show the relevant data for each stage.
- You can CHOOSE COLUMNS you want to export and click on the header titles to sort them in ascending or descending order.
- Once you have filtered out the data you want, you can EXPORT the information as a Microsoft Excel or a Comma-separated Values file.