Change participant role
Only a facilitator on an organisation plan can change a participant’s role to facilitator.
1. Go to your map and click PARTICIPANTS.
Alternatively, click the hamburger icon and select PARTICIPANTS.
2. Click on participant name or click on the 3 dot icon and select VIEW.
3. Finally, select the role that you want your participant to be. A participant role can be a facilitator, contributor, or viewer.
For more information on the different roles please see User roles and permissions
- Facilitators can take part in map activities, change map settings, and invite other participants.
- Contributors can take part in map activities (e.g. adding ideas, voting, etc), but cannot change map settings or invite other participants.
- Viewers can see the map results but cannot take part in map activities.