Get consent from participants
Getting Consent provides a notification to contributors before they begin their GroupMap activity. Consent may be used to gather responses to specific tasks, acknowledgment, terms, conditions, and information before joining a map. Using Reports, GroupMap shows you the date and time of people providing their consent.
Add or customize an existing Consent process (facilitator only).
- Open the map customization page.
- To add a new Consent process, click on the (+) button at the end of the Process section and select Consent.
- To customize an existing Consent process, click on the step under the Process section.
- In the Consent window, enter your instructions and your consent statement as required, click OK then SAVE CHANGES.
- The participants will see this consent message when they join the map.
See who has or has not consented at any time in the reports section under CONSENT.