CONSENT from participants
You must be a Facilitator to add or customize this process step.
This process step presents a notification to contributors before they progress to their activity.
It may be used to gather responses to specific tasks, acknowledgment, terms, conditions, and information needed before a participant joins a map and/or progresses to the next step.
Reports show the names, dates, and times consent was provided.
To add a CONSENT process step:
- Open the map customization page (see Customize your map).
- Navigate to PROCESS. Click ADD STEP. Select CONCENT.
To customize an existing CONSENT process step:
- Navigate to PROCESS. Click on the step to be customized.
- In the CONSENT window, enter your instructions and your consent statement as required. Click OK. Click SAVE CHANGES.
When added as the first process step, participants will see a CONSENT message when they join the map.
To change the order in which the step appears within the process, see Reorder process steps.
To view a CONSENT report:
- Go to the map.
- Open the side panel by clicking the hamburger icon (top left).
- Select REPORTS.
- Navigate to the CONSENT tab. A summary of those who have and have not consented can be found.