Create a poll and survey
Surveying and polling allow you to ask your participants a set of questions at any time during your activity. These surveys and polls can be created and customized to gather information or to increase engagement.
Add or customize an existing Survey process (facilitator only)
- Open the map customization page.
- To add a new survey or poll, click ADD STEP, then choose SURVEY.
- To customize an existing Survey process, click on the step under the Process section.
- Click ADD A QUESTION and select a suitable type of question.
Tip: For qualitative surveys, you can use short answers, long answers, or ratings. For quantitative ones, you can choose MultiChoice, Dropdown, Star Rating, or Numeric rating. Emoticons are good for mood.
- You can add multiple questions to the poll/survey by repeating the process.
- You can delete, duplicate, or move questions.
- You can also ask participants to complete all questions before continuing by toggling the option on the bottom left corner.
- Once you are happy with the questions, click SAVE CHANGES.
- Invite participants to the map and ask them to answer the questions. After your participants have answered the questions, click VIEW RESULTS.
These results will also be visible in your REPORTS.