GROUP ideas by keyword search
Grouping lets you find common ideas by searching for keywords. It will automatically highlight the ideas that contain the keyword as well as provide a convenient list on the search panel. You can then choose all or some of the ideas to put into a single group.
GroupMap keeps an audit trail of grouped ideas and you can add or remove ideas to the group as needed.
1. Select the GROUP stage in your map.
2. Click on the SEARCH ICON at the top right-hand corner and type in the idea that you want to group.
3. Enter your search term in the Search Pane. All ideas containing the keyword will be shown in the Search Pane and highlighted on your map.
4. Click on the layered checkbox at the top if you want to group all the ideas together or select/deselect ideas as needed. Click on GROUP IDEAS.
5. You have the option to name or theme your grouped ideas or select from your list of ideas. Click on GROUP when finished.
6. You can add another idea to an existing group by typing in the search bar then click on GROUP next to the idea.
7. To remove an idea from a group, click on UNGROUP. The idea will then be added back to the map.