Group ideas by keyword search
Grouping allows common ideas to be found by searching for keywords. It will automatically highlight the ideas that contain the keyword as well as provide a convenient list on the search panel. ll or some of the ideas can then be chosen and put into a single group.
GroupMap keeps an audit trail of grouped ideas. Ideas can be or removed to or from the group as needed.
To group ideas by keyword:
1. Select the GROUP stage of the map.
2. Click on the search icon (top right).
3. Enter the search term in the search pane. All ideas containing the keyword will be shown in the search pane and highlighted on the map.
4. Click on the layered tick at the top to group all the ideas together or select/deselect ideas as needed. Click GROUP.
5. The option to name the group appears. Click GROUP when finished.