Copy ideas from another map
- Go to your map.
- In the map header, click on the Brainstorm step.
- Click on the Brainstorm step again to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Import ideas from another map...
- In the Import dialog, locate the map you wish to import ideas from.
- If you'd like, adjust where you wish the imported ideas to be positioned to your current map.
7. Click IMPORT.
IMPORTING IDEAS WITH DESCRIPTIONS AND FIELDS.
If you are importing ideas with text or select fields from a map and you want these to be visible in the new map, set up those exact fields in the new map before importing in ideas. That way, any pre-existing descriptions will then come across to the relevant field description. Please note that the field descriptions must be exact in order for the importing to map correctly.