Print a map
This process allows you to download and share the main ideas captured by a map.
Three versions of a map can be printed.
- A REPORT PDF lists the process, participants and ideas included in a map.
- A MAP PDF reflects that map as it appeared on the screen (including layout and colors).
- A MAP JPG is effectively a screenshot of the map as it appeared on the screen.
To print a map:
- Open the map.
- Open the side panel by clicking the hamburger icon (top left).
- Select REPORTS.
4. From the MAP tab, select the type of map to be printed (PDF, MAP PDF or MAP JPG).
Select the preferred layout.
6. Once downloaded, PRINT and SAVE.