Creating a custom template
This feature is available on Professional and Enterprise Plans.
To create a custom template:
1.Log in to https://maps.groupmap.com/. Click CREATE MAP.
2. Use the search bar or scroll down the page to search for the map you want to use as a template.
3. Click on the template you'd like to use.
4. Customize your new map (if desired).
You will be taken to the map customization page, with the customization settings (including map design, steps, advanced options etc) copied from the template map. If you want to tweak anything, you can do it now; otherwise, proceed directly to the next step.
5. Click CREATE.
A new map will be created based on your template. You can now invite participants to the new map and start brainstorming.
If the Use as Template option isn’t available:
- You may be on the GroupMap Personal plan . The "Use as Template" feature is available on the GroupMap Professional and Enterprise plans.
- You may not be a facilitator for that map. The "Use as Template" feature is only available on maps you facilitate.