Creating a custom template
NOTE: This is available on professional and enterprise level plans
- Log into your GroupMap account at https://maps.groupmap.com/ and click on CREATE MAP.
- Using the SEARCH BAR or scrolling down the page search for the map you want to use as a template
- Click on the template you'd like to use
- Customise your new map (if desired)
You will be taken to the map customisation page, with the customisation settings (including map design, steps, advanced options etc) copied from the template map. If you want to tweak anything, you can do it now; otherwise proceed directly to next step
- Click the CREATE button.
A new map will be created based on your template. You can now invite participants to the new map and start brainstorming.
Note - can't see Use as Template option?
- You may be on the GroupMap Personal plan
The "Use as Template" feature is available on the GroupMap Professional and Enterprise plans.
- You may not be a facilitator for that map
The "Use as Template" feature is only available on maps you are a facilitator for.