How to add a timer
You can set a timer for each step to keep participants focused without distracting them and give a visual cue when time is up.
1. Open the map that you want.
2. Click on the step e.g. Brainstorm to display the drop down menu.
3. In the dropdown menu, toggle SHOW TIMER.
4. A timer will show up on the right hand side.
5. Click to adjust the timer or use the presets. Click START when you are ready.
6. You can stop the timer any time by clicking STOP.
7. The timer will turn red when time is up. This will not activate other features e.g. Lock map, and only acts as a visual cue that the time allocated for this activity is up.