Security controls for uninvited guests
- Invitations to meetings can only be done by the map facilitator or owner
- Participants can be removed, along with their data by the facilitator or owner
- URL In addresses are not shareable by participants to others
- Passcode links can be revoked or changed
- Email invites are linked to a specific user
- Access attempts are tightly rate limited.
We do not currently support additional waiting rooms or passwords. Our recommended mechanism is to enable SAML authentication set to your organization's requirements. Please contact us for more information.