Organization plan - configuring Azure AD Single Sign On
If you've opted for Single Sign On (SSO) as part of your organization's GroupMap plan, please follow the instructions below to set up the GroupMap application in Azure Active Directory.
- In your Azure Active Directory dashboard, select "Enterprise Applications"
- Click "New Application"
- Select the "All" category, to see the "Add your own app" section
- Click "Non-gallery application"
(at the time of writing GroupMap is not yet listed in the Azure Active Directory marketplace)
- In the "Add your own application" pane, enter the application name "GroupMap" and click "Add".
- In the Quick start guide, follow the Azure instructions to "Assign a user for testing (required)". Note: there is no need to "Create your test user in GroupMap". Accounts in GroupMap are automatically provisioned on first sign in.
- Click "Configure single sign-on".
- In the Single sign-on pane, select Mode "SAML-based Sign-on".
- Enter the Identifier and Reply URLs provided by your GroupMap representative during onboarding. Both values are identical and will be in the format "https://yourcompany.groupmap.com/". In the future this will be the URL you can browse to in order to sign directly into GroupMap.
- Select "user.mail" as the "User Identifier".
- Make sure to Save your changes.
- Download a copy of the Certificate (Base 64) in the "SAML Signing Certificate" section - you'll need to provide a copy to your GroupMap onboarding contact.
- Click "Configure GroupMap".You'll be presented with a set of information we require. The key section is below: make note of the following information and pass it to your GroupMap contact:
- SAML Single Sign-On Service URL
- SAML Entity ID
- Sign-Out URL
- You're done! Congratulations! The Azure AD integration is ready to go on your side. Once GroupMap has received the information above we'll let you know once single sign-on has been enabled and is ready to use.